Fallout Wastelanders is a online multiplayer role-playing game developed by bethesda. The publisher of this game is Bethesda Softworks which is now working on the new update. Because of the coronavirus most of the game’s testing and update is delayed. But Bethesda Softworks, is working on new update slowly from home. As everyone is aware of crisis now that is why most of the gaming industry are working but still testing is slow. Fallout 76 is available on all gaming platforms PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
As of bethesda new announcement they are really close to the final testing of the update. But now testing is slow other then normal days. They announced that the release of the new update is delayed by one week because of coronavirus outbreak. Bethesda said most of their employee’s are working from home. But they are hoping to release the update as soon as they are done with final testing.
Fallout 76 Wastelanders New Update:
This update for the fallout 76 is coming with a lot of new features. This update is big one that’s why its taking much time. They are trying to fix all the bugs, minimize the delay’s while loading. It will add human NPCs and quests to the game, revamp the original main quest, bring in new factions and locations, add unique companions with romance options. They announced that they are working hard and fast on new update but because of coronavirus they are do much. But Still in this hard time they working on it to complete it as soon as possible.
- Stability: Fixed A lot of Bugs. Fixed issue’s with clients crashing PS4.
- Art and Graphics: New Paints on Cola Drinks and Weapons Paints
- Textures: When reloading and firing a Lever Action Rifle with the Starlet Sniper paint, bullets and casings now display the correct textures.
- C.A.M.P., Crafting, and Workshops Fixed.
- Floors: Fixed Floors Crashing.
- Lights: Fixed All lights colors and introducing new lights
- Misc.: The Scorchbeast Heart Specimen Capsule’s collision no longer persists in the world after the Capsule has been destroyed.
- Stairs: Addressed an issue that could prevent NPCs from going up or down the Nuka-Cola Metal Stairs.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8GB.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB
So, this the summary of the new update with they are launching this year.